Erm...a nice day but sad ending of the day???

Sunday, January 22, 2006 at 11:55 PM
A pleasant day for me since that I would start working in the afternoon. But then in the morning i went for breakfast with my family then went to my sunday school as well. Then, I had a great time there, after that I had to go for work. During the dinner time, I went to meet my friends as well and had some entertainment^^ but then something beyond my expectation had come. Erm...yesterday night I told my parents that I would have come home at 10pm. Who knows, I forgot to tell them that my working time had changed to prolong the wokring time, darn it...then they just waited for me for 2-3 hours...when i got home, what a heck...the circumstance was so terrible and hardly to have a positive thinking and I kept thinking and thinking about the shit-thingys... but now okey...erm...tomrorow will bt the off day for me, and need to go to buy clothes as well to go for relaxation. Erm...need to work?! lolz...this is a must and of course must work until...LOLzzz....good day^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com