Ahh...working day

Sunday, January 1, 2006 at 11:59 PM
It was the day in the whole new year, I started work with energetic-highly-working spirit and I did well then. Today I could do more things due to more jobs for me to do of course and it was quite ease for me to pass time. But suddenly I felt my leg pain, I didnt know what cause it but I still get some rest for my knee. Maybe my knee was used to get hurt before and I was not so sure. After getting home, When I sit in front of the pc typing the blog, my leg felt more relieve, hehe I was quite lazy to stand up because I stood for the whole day already haihz... what could I do? It was part of my job and I had to take it as a must. Good day for tomorrow^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com