LOLz... what a crowd today

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 at 9:20 PM
It was the holiday to Muslims today and it was the public holiday after all. Then, it was so crowded today in my working place. And of course it wouldnt be too bored and too excited or too busy for me since that I seldom did my duty. So, today I came across some friends as well, and thank god our relationship is still that good.^^ Erm...I was not sure but then I enjoyed my ride while my journey to home. I didnt know why and the reason perhaps today there were no traffic jams. But still that conclusion "have to go back on foot though". So describe much and hope you all can get a happy holiday and hope for a better and better tomorrow^^.

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com