A busy day??? Not for me??? LOLz...

Sunday, January 8, 2006 at 5:55 AM
Excuse me...can you......

Today was sunday, a relax day for people in the town. Hence it was crowded today hehe. (It meant that I have given clues that what work I participated for) And I wasnt boring today because I could run here and there to serve the customers, and therefore the time passed quite fast. So I also took some time to look for some new pc game and I've decided to buy a new game called "Iron Storm: World War Zero" and I like shooting game. After buying it I tested it and as a result the game was quite laggy for my pc and the graphic not so nice, I wondered why and I checked the net as I was writting this blog. As a result, the game actually was in PS2 format and just converted into pc format. DARN>>> what a heck again...but anyway quite fun. And...have fun of course...

So once i wanted to end my journal, I would say
hope for a better future...peace...

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com