happy happy happy...^^

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 at 10:05 PM
Today was the Wednesday,a day that I waited for so long because the next day would be the thursday- my off day MHUAHAHA... Finally i can have a lot of rest and of course hanging out with friends would be better for me^^. So today was quite boring since that today was the normal day and not the public holidays so the circumstance in my working place was kinda bored to me. But anyway now I'm at home now and playing the pc now hehe. So I also need to plan for tomorrow's functions, hope tomorrow can go for a movie, a horror one. And yet, I got myself a handphone and i felt taht im connected with the others, I felt i can be connected my others. But anyway, Im really enjoy my pre-off day hehe and of course my tomorrow^^...GREAT DAY FOR TOMORROW!!!HAHA

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com