Erm...long time blogging???

Saturday, January 21, 2006 at 11:20 PM
Erm...I found that myself very seldom bloggin lately, because of laziness??? or Im already addicted to the o2jam??? After working I normally will online and start surfing the net and also blogging. But I seldom do it as usual lately, what I do is...play o2jam...aiks... But i still want to blog because seems that I have free time why shouldnt I take this chance to express my inner feelings???
19/1= = = Today was Thursday, erm...a fine day for me, working in the office hours. But when I got back home, I have to wait for my sister, erm... actually I could wait for her, but I didnt know that she had some problems so she couldnt reach me on time. So it qas quite difficult to be contacted to her since that she didnt get herself a handphone at that day.Er...at night start playing and practising o2jam...it was quite a fascinating game and I just realized it but in the past years I felt boring about it but now addicted to it...hehe...
20/1= = =Today was totally an exhausted day, it wasnt because of a lot or plenty of jobs to be done but I have to work OT. And it was totally depressed me. When I was working, no more sitting LOL...since that that day was Friday. But nevermind, when I got home OMG...my leg was pain and very tired. So o2jam again to release my depression and tiredness. Erm,...not a bad day...but still have to work >.<#
21/1= = =Another tired and exhausting day for me again. This time I also have to work OT since that today was the Saturday, the weekends. But nevermind, at least today wouldnt be that boring since that I have a partner to talk with. But something occured while both of us were not in during the working hours and caused some...erm...I didnt know how to explain, like people KPC-ing, and "bo-siok-ing" and also some of my working friends really nice that she reminded me not to repeat the same mistake again and someone really helped me while we were not in. Really thanks to him and her^^. Yet another tired day, when got back to home, o2jam again and again played until 1am and watched live badminton competition MAS Lee Chong Wei VS CHN Lin Dan. In fact in the 3rd fight I told myself that Malaysian player would stand a chance to get the opponent down and get into the next round, but unluckily our national player made quite a lot of mistakes in the last few points and let the opponent could have the chance to catch up and ...Lin Dan won...haihz...but nevermind, Chong Wei had done his best...^^ so hope Sunday will be a great day^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com