A fun day also a damn tired day

Monday, January 16, 2006 at 10:38 PM
Phew...finally a day for me to rest so today got so many functions, firstly went to school to get forecast results then go to Disted Stamford college to apply something, then went to PISA after that to INFINITY in sungai ara i think. Then went to fetch my sis. But in that moment, while i was heading to fetch her i made a totally idiot desperate discission, that was...I WAS SO IDIOT TO DRIVE... nearly caused an accident...sorry to my friends after all espcaially to Divinity,EP. He was so afraid about that. And I will swear that I will drive slower next time and wont cause that matter happened. So today was happy and so tired though...nice internet cafe, INFINITY...very advance and very nice place... and have to wrok the next day...darn it...but no idea, peace^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com