Boring day???

Saturday, January 7, 2006 at 10:52 PM
It was been a day for me again. It was nothing for me, but after working I went to buy a new game called "F.E.A.R". I was so excited that game that I bought, I thought I would have fun after installing it in my pc. But in a sudden I felt I was afraid that my pc might not play that game well after installing that game. Hence I installed it and I faced some problems yet it couldnt be used, so I rechecked it again and again and it could enter to the game but I think due to my lame monitor hehe...and the monitor just appear as a black screen with only sound of the game. ToT I felt terrible, because I could have just bought a 2-cds-game. AH...who wanna buy the game huh??? HELP!!! LOLz...tomorrow have to work again. Haihz...so what I hope for huh??? Of course is a better tomorrow la...haha...

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com