WOOT?!?! darn it again...

Monday, January 2, 2006 at 11:21 PM
Today supposed to be a new day for me since that I have to work like normal people do and of course I begin my work with a high working spirit, Im so glad today that I bring my mp3 player to work and I can listen to my songs when I go home on foot. Who knows I will be that cheerful. "Oh gosh, it is almost time for me to get rid off my working place" Im so glad and cheerful. Who knows, later my colleague told me that my supervisor told me to work for a whole day. Darn it, why?! another worker was absent for his/her first day. Darn it...It meant that I have to work for a whole day...luckily I had some friends to talk with and it did help me to pass my boring time. Erm...perhaps today he/she can work the next day so that I can work less the time and can take more rest. Good day for the future...^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com