HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^^

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 11:30 PM
Today i was so glad that I finally could be 18^^. But unluckily I have to work but today full with surprises and of course presents. I went to work today and a friend of my, HM came and met me. I was so glad that we could had a long chat, besides that I was glad that he still remembered today was my birthday^^. Besides that, today i also received a present that was from my sis together with my friends as well, A SHIRT MHUAHAHA...thanks to them^^. Erm...later we had dinner in the hawker centre, western food, but not as nice as thought ...erm...nevermind le. Now im so addicted to that o2jam, now my fingers keen to stick with the keyboard. Darn it...have to work the day after, but nevermind la, i could stand for the boringness. So hope for a better future^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me ^o^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com