Long day but short day...

Friday, January 6, 2006 at 11:40 PM
Today just normal for me seemed that I have to stay in my working place for a whole day there, It seemed I was working for long hours there but I took something there to do at least I wouldnt feel bored. As I was doing part of my job and did a little things in the working time, I noticed that the time passed quite fast compared to the last time. The time passed quicker than I thought and it really ease me to get me nearer and nearer to the "go-home-time". Hehe, perhaps that I was already suit the environment??? Or just because I have something to do and at least I wouldnt feel too bored then. But anyway it was still hard to pass my free time while in the working hours. But anyway hope tomorrow would be better since that tomorrow I would have worked like anybody else, shorten hours.

Pray for a better tomorrow^^
PEACE...

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com