Haha long time didnt blog already^^!

Thursday, February 2, 2006 at 11:23 PM
erm...firstly I would say HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR^^ to all chinese friends of mine and all people who lives beside me. It was a great new year since the eve because I had much happiness and joyful during the new year and so do the eve as more surprises were coming along.^^ I felt more free now and could drive to anywhere to visit my friends and so for enyjoyment. Then, it had the pros and cons of course. The pros is...I can enjoy my short-term holidays with my family and my friends and can have more fun^^. But the cons are, I spent less time with my family members and sometimes i made my parents worried about something. Erm...in fact I learnt many things lately from hanging out with my friends and i know what was so called the "family-power & family-trustful"(sorry my english grammar is so so terrible). And, I spent time mostly with my friends and my sister and had much joyful now. But lately I had lack of rest time due to be the "owl". So, tomorrow will back to normal and stick to the pc again and again, stick with the songs as well^^. But I really notice that i seldom post blogs lately, because lately were great and fun for me, although I got a lot of happiness but I had no time to write down and post it here. But why I posted so many journals and updated daily??? Erm...tell you honestly, I mainly create this blog because I wanted to express my depressness and my unhappiness that burried in deep of my heart, so I chose this method to express my unsatisfaction through writing journals. But I will still continue writing journals until...not sure but I will try to update it since if i got time then. But now I got plenty of time so I wrote something to share with you all. And really enjoyful days lately^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com