Wao...what a great days^^

Saturday, February 25, 2006 at 9:17 PM
Erm...since that this is my first blog since i left my job there. Erm...after i ended my job at the shopping mall, I would feel that I am so free and of course a little bit missing my colleagues. But then, after that day, I went to the education fair on the next day. And of course we had a journey again with my friends^^. Erm...many journeys we went through. I joined my friend's car whom carried his car for outings for the first time since he had passed his P lincense. So again...we had a journey again. And yesterday I joined my friends (same gang again) went for fishing at NIGHT!!! lolz... and then quite fun and quite enjoyful^^. But since that the result is getting reviewed soon, seems that I have to act faster on everything including my course that I will be taking and of course for NS though. Err...I hope I can enjoy almost everyday and won't miss a day in some useless thingys. So...erm...I hope eneryday will be a great day then^^. Chao~~~

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com