A fun day^^

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 at 11:21 PM
It was an enjoyfull day for me since that today was an off day for me, and also a day for lovely couples in the world. Today i went out with my friends, oh gosh...what a great day for me^^ also a shame day for me ToT. Just now while I was driving I made a damn ass funny thing, my friend was shocked with my action also myself was so so shocked about what i was doing that moment, but still that we managed to get rid off the shameness. So today was quite meaningful for hanging out with friends, although a short time but very meaningful one. Erm...today wasnt a hectic day though but tomorrow I have to work , again. Will it be a boring day??? I dont know yet. Perhaps yes, or maybe no. But what for sure for tomorrow is...have to wake up early and go to work, again a whole day will be spent on working and of course, will be a tiring day for me because i will be standing all the day. Erm...nothing much to say, sorry for not blogging quite a few days past but will be the next time. And wish for a great tomorrow^^. Chao~

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com