Erm.."describeless"

Friday, February 17, 2006 at 11:16 PM
Seems that I have to work again, and again today supposed to be my last day of my working day but unfortunately I have to work for another day before I quit my job. So this is so called the boring job??? I dont know ether, sometimes boring kills me than other else, but sometimes it didnt do that so. So it brings joys and also some laughter among the colleauge. But sometimes I've came accross with some disappointed matters. This job really gives me a lot of experience and of course it had given me a lot of ideas on how im going to apply my further education. Erm...really 'describeless" for me to explain my experience on my job. Sometimes I really felt that I really wanted to quit my job. But I didnt know what motivation I got to push mself forward to face any difficult matters. Once you're job-ing, you will notice that all days are like a day, so once you got tired or want to get rid off it, you need some motivation or family support to help you to keep you head on that job. It is not a difficult job that I currently working now, but the boringness really kills me many times. Time slips so so slow, and that I always mentioned all the time while I was working. But from this job I learnt how to communicate well with the others even different ethnic colleagues. Seems that I didnt feel regret getting this job though in fact I gained a lot of ideas from this work. Now i know a lot of things, and of course what is so called freedom. Erm...tomorrow will be my last day working as a promoter in a shopping mall. Erm..seems that I won't have that mood to blog again since that I have less "opinions" to be expressed with. But still then I will blog also but not so often as the last time. Erm...interesting story huh??? LOLz...be myself the always. I mainly can truly say that my main motivation for me to continue my work is mainly -music. It seems weird to someone also a routine hobby for someone, but it really does help if you try to get some melody during your freetime before going to work. Now time is precious to me while working, so I will use it wisely and of course rest time also important. In my opinions, try to listen to other nation's song, they have the songs with a very different melody compared to our songs that we used to listen. So, hope for the best tomorrow ^^ Chao~~~

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com