Lazy day >.<#

Monday, February 6, 2006 at 11:21 PM
AH!!!!... a perfect long holiday for me and of course it sure give me a lot of enjoyments.^^ So I spent time hanging out with friends and of course with my lovely pc hehe. I was glad that I could have a joy ride to my friends' house and of course to a huge penang outdoor activity. We had a great day spending time there and I managed to see what is truly a Penang is. Actually Penang is full with great heritage, and you SHOULD GO FOR A LOOK!!! Ah hem...back to the origin topic, so I spend more time on o2jam since that im getting addictive to that game already^^. But time slips faster than we all thought, after some few days I shall be working again and again, I will be blogging here again and express my depressness and of course my sadness and happiness^^. So that's for all now, have to let my whole body rest. So wish for a better tomorrow...chao~

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com