A-Z List.

Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 2:56 AM
Its 2.26am now, the scrumptious , toothsome steamboat really made me thought of writing something even it will be something inappropriate with my life, but I still figured it a while and just try something 'new' hehe...

Here it goes now.


Let the A-Z list starts...


A for Anomie.
B for Baka.
C for Care.
D for Dim-sum.
E for Eye.
F for Fish ball.
G for Gardenia.
H for Home.
I for Ice-cream.
J for Joy.
K for Karma.
L for lack.
M for moments.
N for near.
O for Obey.
P for Pole.
Q for Quiet.
R for Resting.
S for Selfish.
T for Tom Yam.
U for uniqueness.
V for varsities.
W for well.
X for X.
Y for years.
Z for Z.

Omg, after this 26 alphabetic challenge finally drew my concentration to the max limit and its time to get rest.

Good day^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com