Rain, rain, rain...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 3:27 PM
A rainfall this afternoon
After I was watching 2 episodes of jdorama series
Just realized the slow pace how time passed by
Everything seemed went slow
steady
easy
Eventually shaping a silent atmosphere
more like a serenity to me
I felt like writing in a sudden
seem the rainfall caused me a sudden moody silence
A time to wait the rain stops and wait for the sunray?
...nope, just want to remain this milieu
An easiness for myself
Rainy scene...=.="

3 comments

  1. 清全 Says:

    penang also rained.

  2. Delvin Says:

    Kampar also rain everyday

    Make me sick d T.T

  3. Dragonboy Says:

    wah! u really "gan xing" leh...
    know u so long never realise u gt so "gan xing" inside... bravo! ur english very gud... carry on!gambatteh!

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com