Fruitful moments, gotta be...

Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 5:55 AM
Its been tough, though fruitful moment for the past 3 days. Nothing special much but just had to spend more time to make my revision in order to face the final exam that will be tested 2 days later. Seems this moment i really spent my precious time sitting at my study table holding a pencil start my revision. Of course it is suffering, even i have to cut down my sleeping time and keep myself awake at night to get more time make my revision move on in a better way. I know this method cant work in longer period due to energy consuming is high, so this few days indeed will get tired easily and also my hungry rate is kinda high.

I think this method suits me well, as I will learn better in the night time. But still, the side effect is getting tired easily. I have no choice but to do this, I will have to sit for exam for 3 days continuously. All are my major subjects so I cant just let it be, or else there will be no 2nd chance. So, for the sake of the 3 damn papers, i have to do it.

Now its been 6am, the moment when people start their new life in the dawn, but its time for me to go bed. So, hope my hard work will be paid off. Time to bed already, good morning everyone ^^...

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com