Dark or Light?

Friday, October 30, 2009 at 7:37 AM
Recently I have a few question pop up in my mind:
Rather Dark or Light?
Rather Day or Night?
Rather Pain or Gain?
Rather Sweet or Bitter?
Rather Hard-work or go-Lucky?

for me, i would choose dark also light; Day also Night; get pain before gain; Bitter before sweet; go lucky then hard work.

But something indeed a truth also not a myth: What you plant will eventually fruits what you want, but how much will the fruits be depends how much effort you put for the plant. Also, be wise using time, effort, space, hard work during up keeping the plant. When time comes, you will get unexpected fruit that will be your ultimate satisfaction.

Recently, i rather study in the moment when people sleeping in the cool night. A great feeling indeed although I have lost my routine resting time, but that moment is my strongest determination to get moving on with my revision. Ive conducted an experiment regarding this study method, and it succeed so it means that Ive somehow found part of my effective revision study skill. So, maybe you can try it...

Nothing to write also, just crap around, keep awake the whole night till now, perhaps i should move on, so good day then^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com