Recall

Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 1:42 AM
Suddenly having the 'impetuous' feeling to listen some of the drama soundtracks. Its nothing wonderful about listening it, but after a song and a song, it made me recall some of the great moments regarding to the drama.

I think this drama gave much impression and motivation to me. Thanks to Stela who insisted introducing me this series. Somehow i think by watching drama also can help get yourself motivated or even improving your personality. I think this is a great, well-done, touching, damn nice series. I was glad i got the OST, just like getting my paid for the hard work lolz... So, here it is...

Rookies, a jdorama based on a popular manga in Japan. This is the OST cover.

I think this OST album is well done, as I'm listening to this OST, the whole drama somehow still fresh in my memory. Try listening it, but before that you need to watch the drama. Without watching the drama, you wont have any idea about those instrumental songs.

Tomorrow or should I say now is Sunday, which is a family day. A day with family members again, hope it will last long ^^

1 Responses to Recall

  1. Ken Says:

    Lately so many doramas to watch! >.<
    Dunno which to watch 1st...

    Haha...

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com