Audiophiles

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Obsessing over the fidelity of audiophile has been part of my life since I started listening songs especially Jpop from the secondary school life. Until now, to gain the satisfaction listening to songs is hard for me, firstly I am choosy to 'love' a particular song as that song composed needed to be "rich-in-element" and secondly the instant of falling into the songs for the first time listening to it. So, I fond to listen the songs played by music band and orchestra.

As long as I'm with my pc, I will listen to my songs. But Im not so obsessed until listening songs as I am walking, eating, & sleeping. But listening songs definitely is my leisure to fill in my free time or whenever I am exhausted or even moody.

I think it would be great posting something about my historical audiophile on how it developed and the specialty of each audio tools.


Erm, this actually not my first ear set, but i got it from my mp3 player. This ear set is made in China and of course it is not a branded one, but I like it because the clarity to enjoy the music with low bass is definitely be one of my favorites.


my lovely speaker, PHILIPS MMS-430 which already 2.5 year old but still working so damn well. Treble - superior, but bass kinda unstable. Great for listening to classical and for movies. I think this speaker is not for normal usage, its for "R&R" usage lolz...


the AVF HM-888 is my first also my favorite headset which I received as a gift for purchasing my laptop. This headset nice enough to balance the bass and treble while listening songs with it. The pleasure of using this audio tool is the sensation of having a great 'boom' while you want to "R & R" !


the very first ear buds head set given from my sis. I don't dare to use it as I'm afraid it will make my ear drum explodes. Bass is stunning but felt the air pressure after going through a long period of usage which cause uncomfortable to my ears. But still, a nice audio tool.


Finally, my first ever audio tools bought with my own money XP - the Pioneer- SEMJ2. It is a mini type of headset. I like it because the clarity is fine and the bass and treble is balanced well. The clarity is so clear until you can separate or detect the presence of instruments used in that particular song. Not bad huh...

Thats the short profile of my audio tools. The enthusiasm listening and searching for great songs never stops. It will last until the time I give up ^^.

2 comments

  1. Akira 思胜 Says:

    I love to listen to music too! Especially New Age, Instrumental or even Orchestra!

    I can see that you really search for the best audio tools for yourself! Good for that! It shows that you have passion on it! :)

  2. Ken Says:

    I salute u for ur music obsession! I obsess too, but not as much as u. Haha...

    Classical and J-Pop music rock!!

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com