Snap the way they are.

Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Recently I felt that penang do have some interesting and nice sky comparing to Sabah. I thought Sabah sky is far away better than my hometown but i managed to see the difference and captured some pics. Now, i knew that Penang also have the sky as Sabah^^ take a look, it’s Penang! ^^

DSC00496The sky was captured in front of Queensbay mall.

DSC00497

“Face up to the heaven…”

DSC00504

Another was captured near Sg. Nibong area.

DSC01540

Four sky crappers-condos along the road to Batu Ferringghi.

DSC01529

Guess what… I WAS ON THE PLANE…to Penang.

Hmm…I tried to capture more interesting pic to make normal things outstanding. Surely, a nice camera will let you capture the best moment you’ll ever had. ^^


0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com