ORGH!!! YEAS!!! ^^

Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 11:58 PM
Today was so damn excited as I could once again attempt a 6km marathon near Youth Park there during the Malakoff '09 26km Marathon(7/6/09). I wasnt prepared to join the elite 26km run but just 6km run. YEAP...i made a good preparation for it and I was totally ready for that run.

The run took place at Youth Park and it started at 630am so before that Ive woke up at 430am to get myself prepared. So, me and 2 friends of mine reached at the spot around 6am. It was kinda dark actually as the sun haven't risen yet. And yet when 630am and the race was going to kickstart, the sky is still dark, and I feel it would be a great time to start the run. Then...3..2.......1....GO~! I started my run, and run...like Forest Gump, just keep running...

My body felt great at that moment, I felt great to run, and Ive promised myself this would be the first ever run I wouldn't stop down and walk. So, I kept running... constant run and keep up the people in front of me. I had a companion actually, she was running in front of me, along the way...running speed and stamina same as me, i tried to overtake her, and then she overtook me again >.<# haha... but anyway I managed to overtake her before finishing point and.......AH~ almost reached the finishing line and I accelerated to the line. Oh my...glad that I wasnt exausted much, and still ok with it...feeling 100% satisfaction and proud of myself as Ive done what i promised before the race started... This would be the beginning for my running experience and I would like to try the harder coarse, not to get the lead but to attempt my will. Thats all...

I noticed something that, everybody can run, you can run hard, or even you can run however you like. Whether to stop down or keep moving on is depending your will, not your body... You will know what I mean when you get yourself in the race between you and inner self.

Good day~^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com