my wish had granted~ blood~...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 10:31 PM
It is one of my wish...

I have thought of it again and again...

I know I can do it, but... it obstruct me to do so...

I am so confuse to do it, I don't know can it be or cant...

Finally today I search the truth myself, finally... I can donate blood like others...^^


Only half an hour, my wish had been granted which has been lasted for years... I felt happy, and glad of course satisfy with myself^^. It is not because I'm afraid to go for blood donation, but because of my gene traits...so I am always too hesitate about it whether I can donate blood or not but until just now, I know my body in well condition and managed to let my blood out, feeling very satisfy with my body...

I don't find out by donating blood brings any cons, or should i say it only brings benefits to us. Maybe it is a mental thinking, by donating blood i felt fresh today... but then a good rest is a must to do so after the donation, to let your body "refresh" to normal condition. I wonder if you can "accidentally" doing something to break your daily routine, like suddenly by spending 30 minutes go for blood donation in any day you dint expect , maybe you will know what i feel... -the day will not be the same.

Time to keep our body well, think again... you are nothing if you don't have a healthy body.

Good day then^^

3 comments

  1. =Jesyca= Says:

    Cool!!!
    Bravo!! and I salute you for having the gut to let the tiny, skinny and yet sharpy object injected into your flesh! Awwwwwwwee! That must be tearful!!
    Swear I'm not brave enough to make it, now. T_T

  2. -Derrick- Says:

    hahaha...hey bro...can further explain ah? wht do u mean bout ur gene trait and things...wht is it?arent u healthy?

  3. Guan Says:

    aiyoyo...i got thalassemia, im sure you know what is it... Perhaps, it is an harmfulness disease, though im still a healthy one^^

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com