Have I done something wrong to you?

Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 11:26 PM

It is weird when time comes, not very often, not every time, but I would get cold shoulder everytime i try to get to know from you. I dont know what happen actually, Its been a long time we dint keep in touch each other for a long time? Or, have I done something wrong?

Today was the day CLHS held a senior-junior Interaction day since junior is going to prepare to get into their varsities with the lead from seniors. Then in the morning, I went earlier enough to school, and could be fortunately i met her, but since, i got cold shoulder from her,… I wonder –“why”… something is not right afterall… i dont know why and i doubt myself and my mind. I passed over her thinking the “why”… I dont know anything, or really have i made her keep a distance from me? Oh my… im really afraid of cold shoulder from someone i know…

My brain is full of “why, why why…” why like this why like that. By not thinking of it again, i went out for dinner at least i let myself out of the questions temporary. Now kinda tired, and try not to think of it already. Anyway, i will search for the answer… hopefully i will…

Good day then ^^ do a better today for the sake of a better tomorrow…

1 Responses to Have I done something wrong to you?

  1. =Jesyca= Says:

    We live for a better tomorrow.
    Patience is the only word which best suits you now, perhaps?
    Take it easy! =)

    Cheers!
    Jes

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com