Yosh!!! it's been a great day since that moment...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 10:05 PM
First thing first... YEAZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never such delightful before since undergoing almost a week depression, I dont know the main cause but Im alright now, because I have found something precious to me last time and also now. I found a forum Z-D forum^^ a totally a community for jpop, kpop, and cpop lovers to know more about the album releases and also the only that make ease for the members to download the songs. I worked so hard finding my beloved jpops, and finally I found one of them,ahh...i felt so relief now. The forum was down in the past February i think due to excess web storage bandiwidth and cause the forum had to pay lots for the huge bandiwidth, but now i think it's reopen again...wao!! that's so so so cool again. Finally can download great songs easily again^^

And something else, today i went to buy a racket for myself, although all rackets seems expensive, but the quality depends on the price of the product. Like last time I bought a cheap one for myself and only a shot, - it's broken. LOLz... so i spent almost hundred for the racket and just hope it can last long, and not easily spoilt.

Today was quite a busy day for me, I rode motor all the time this day. From morning went out then afternoon then went for soccer, all i have to do was driving a long distance to reach my destiny, that's all. But it was kinda fun as i can enjoy the joyful ride but i didnt speed though...^^ So seldom studied for today, although today is a holiday for me...but...nevermind...but also concern about my schoolwork as the final year exam is just around the corner and i havent prepared much about it, and of course i will easily get doom..."delay..." always bear in my mind and i think it should be erased AQAP!!... because of this type of thinking, it will cause me a lot of problems for my studies and also part of my life time... oh my...i craps lot today...ok just for today and wish good luck to you all^^ KITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com