High and low just in sometimes...

Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 10:35 AM
I've felt quite depressed lately, just because not my school work but i just have a feeling that something or some part is disappearing in my life, im not sure what did happen to me, but i feel so unnatural lately. Hmm...just maybe after ive watched a jdorama so called "densha otoko (train man)". I love the series much because it happened just like me last time. But I love the story because it is indeed like a fairy tale in the reality world, it is hard to admit that it wont happen in daily life but sometimes we will find a hard time to find a suitable life-time partner. S

Sometimes I felt upset, but i dont know why, and sometimes i felt something is empty inside me. Ive almost done everything to cover it up, but its still the same thing. But something really obvious to me is that everytime I enjoyed watching the series, I was indeed enjoyed it, but after watching it...i felt sadly, maybe i just also want to be like him lolz...just because im also still single though. But ive tried to make my life as interesting as possible. But seems that im going to miss that series because it only left 1 episode that i havent watched...seems that i really dont want to watch it because i dont want it just ends like that. Am i a -ve thinker or just +ve thinker apart this matter??? Im also not sure. But seems that I have to end it soon because the longer i postpone for watching the series, the more anxious i am. So.....

ok..that's all for today, just felt free only to post something...all right have a good day then ^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com