An interesting day^^

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 at 11:29 PM
Today its been a great day for me, espcially i could spend most of the time with my family^^, truely said that i seldom hanging out with my family, because im more likely to love home hehe. So this morning, we went to had breakfast near city there, we took koay teow th'ng. A nice meal since we took it last month...>.<# So later we went home and no longer later we headed on Prangin Mall, we went there because my dad wanted to buy something for himself. So we had Tom Yam there as lunch and we shopped for 3 hours i think. WOW, exhausted...and of course kinda fun also^^. So later we went home again to have home made meal of course ^^.

So, later they went out again, but this time I would stay at home doing my own stuff. So, its my world again, opening loud volume for my lovely songs and of course, enjoy myself^^. But something unfortunate happened- my pc was restarted ion a sudden. I was so shocked just now, because i didnt come across this error quite a long time. But nevermind as I thought it would be a problem to open BT for a long time. So i just leave it, but then, my wins XP was restarted twice the time, then i felt curious about it. Then... when i checked for the problem, it really became a problem indeed- it kept restarting again and again, and I felt it didnt work fine, so I spent most of the time back-up-ing my files and also songs and dramas. Spending much of the time doing those stuffs made my didnt have the dare to surf the net to avoid the wins from restarting, and caused me a lot of unconvinient. So....all went fine also hehe...all were back-up-ed already^^

So it seemed a pretty fine day for me ...so hows yours?? Hope you can have a great day...^0^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com