G.R.E.A.T.Z.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 at 11:56 PM
Today was Saturday and of course it was also a schooling day, but today i supposed feeling not willing to go to school, but going to school brought me something new. That was I found something special also^^...on what i got was a secret hehe. And then, today went for a hair cut, who knows, I think I had a nice hair cut and I received praisings from my sister and of course my mother^^. Hope it will be great after waxing it...then, just now i tried downloading some songs from the forum using Megaupload, in fact im not really like MU because it was sorta annoying and it requires you to install its toolbar to enable you to download file from their server. So, all the way i didnt download it, but just now I could download it, WOOT...so surprisingly, and the download rate was fast^^, so today I managed to download some great albums that i've waited for a long time...oh gosh...this was so greatz...as I enjoyed listening songs much than ever... So dont you agree that?? As well as surfing for forum is good also, as it is a great sourceful place for everything. So, i was having a great day, and of course the next day i will be going for a great movie, so called "WTC", so...just as usual also, have a nice day^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com