wah...stress and interesting day^^

Thursday, October 26, 2006 at 11:51 PM
Today, i woke up early in the morning around 7am, after taking breakfast then go to my friend's house to return him some anime^^- Conan one hehe... So i rode motor there near Komtar there, and returned him the vcd. And after that I went home, but not a while I have to rush to library for a group study. 1030am- 2.00pm studied in an air conditioned room, surely stressed me out, because im so not used to the air condition surroundings. But after 3 hours study, I went home by car, but then something interesting happened. When i wanted to drive my car out from the lot, a car came in the opposite direction toward me, but nevermind, HE/SHE STILL MOVED FORWARD TO MY DIRECTION!! and showed no mercy to give me a way to pass it although his site got lots of spaces but my car was situated in a one-lane-small-road, so, seemed that I have no idea so I just could reverse my car until the very end of the road to let them pass. OMG...its totally hillarious when i was removin my car to backward, the opposite car still moved towards me like pushing me away, omg...

Then when i reached home, i was totally tired and I have to fetch my sis to tuition after being at home around an hour. But rained again, so I just could use car to fetch her. Then, after a journey to the destination, I was so so tired even could feel asleep while sitting. So i spent half and an hour to take a nap because later at 6pm i have to go out somemore to hang out with friends. A busy moement again for me, fetching friends and also going for dinner. Guess what, I went to Padang there, and there was no Lok Lok for us to take, lolz... so no idea we had to change avenue to Pulau Tikus there, so finally got Lok Lok there, and we spent almost 2 hours there, and also we had a great time there. 8 persons consumed around 80+sticks lolz...

So, the night was still young for us so we've decided to go to cyber cafe for games. LOLz...firstly we had CS, then o2jam, then Ricochet....what a nice game^^ I didnt expect that I would get the most kills in Ricochet MHUHAHA.... so after spending around 2 hours there, we went to take some dessert near our residential area, of course we had some great pics and laughter moments there^^. This gathering was special because 2 of my friends who went back for holiday from outstation join us for the dinner^^. Of course, we had a great time there and it was so fun since we didnt enjoy ourselves much since we graduated from secondary school. Many of my friends went to study in other states and sometimes cant manage to meet them so frequently.

So, a memorable moment was today^^ Fun and precious laughter moments^^ So, wish you all the best friends^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com