Wao...keat keat keat^^

Monday, July 3, 2006 at 9:14 PM
It had been some great days lately although nothing much happened, but what made me so delighted is, I FINALLY CAN HAVE MY 2nd collection of their concert, L`Arc~en~Ciel. And completed downloading Scary Movie 1-4 for my sis. And also succeded backup some of my jpop albums^^ and finally I CAN PLAY ALL O2jam's paid songs and free one. WAO!!! that's a totally unbelievable for me to get so many great stuffs just in 2-3 days time, and moreover, I've joint a tuition class yesterday and noticed that Im really need tuition to guide me along for this one & a half year. So, it is quite an interesting tuition for me since that it is just a small class and the teacher is quite nice and i understood what is he teaching about. So...nothing much happened lately, and finally i've also learnt how to operate the motorcycle and furthermore i will get a L Licence for myself and guess what, hope for a new vehicle...er...suddenly I felt that my mind was blank, like I was brain washed with maths and ive no idea on how to write using vocab. Er...seems that I have to read more articles... aih...good luck then^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com