Continuous...like a day...

Thursday, July 20, 2006 at 9:51 PM
Tues- It was a normal day for me again, and i was kept thinking of something, chance of riding on a motor, myself one hehe. But then , I need to be more patient as my motorcycle wont be arrived as early as they promised to me. But i know i can just have to wait a few more days and I could get a ride on it with joy^^. Erm...nothing happened, so -ended- hehe...

Wed- Er...today was quite an interesting day as I could attened a lesson because of the teacher that taught us, he was nice and with sense of humor, who knows he wasnt nice at that day and released his temper at us, of course we also didnt wrong also so, we deserved it. But then. at least I got a lesson from his advice, that was... respect, responsible, logical thinking. But then it was quite good then, at least we realize what we had done. Er...later had a football match with friends. ^^ very interesting as i could perform my best to play...i was rather satisfied as I knew i was better than the very very last time hehe. So...feeling so greatz that moment...only scorred a goal for myself but it was a precious one^^

Thus- Today not a bad day, but it was a bad weather for this early morning, storm breaks the early calm morning, but with shiny, bright, peace, and of course rather hot afternoon. But then , it was quite nice for mea s I rode car to school, but seems not a good matter for motorcyclists as they need to rush to school to avoid the downpour. But today nothing happened, ah...my friend who was just stop his studies from now on to continue his multimedia design courses at provate college. So...rather sad because lost a friend to be joint at school. Hmmm...today I was just felt want to complete my blog and stop extend the time for blog the old entries. I felt it was not my style as I hate it. Ok...that's for all...good luck guys^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com