"Bota-licious...", calm ride

Monday, July 17, 2006 at 11:40 PM
Today was quite a rush day for me as i need to go for motorcycle pratical as i need to refresh myself once i came back from school and need to rush for the pratical. Er... after arriving there, I was quite confident for myself that this time I could have riden or controliing the motor well. Who knows........L've done it . LOLz...anyway it was greatz... and besides that I managed to balance myself and driving with constant speed so well and "bota-licious"-interesting ride. Er...after an hour of riding, I was called to end the training. So once reached home, I felt quite well and feeling great... Err...but I couldnt write this blog on that day, as this post is extended posted one. But anyway it was still the same, same matter with different post time only.^^ But then at night I have to attend for a new class for my physics tuition, I wasnt new to that place as i got friends also, but I was kinda not so satisfied with the surroundings there, it was quite narrow and coldy place, but nevermind, it was quite a good place for a lesson also, so ganbantte la^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com