WAO...a really unexpected day for me^^

Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 7:12 PM

Today supposed to be a lazy day for me as i can rest at home, even i was so so lazy to get out to get myself a meal for lunch time. But then...after taking lunch, i took a nap instead revising my homework >.<# But an hour later, my dad woke me up and what were they tell me was, "lets go and have a look on motor" In a sudden, my heart tells me that, the time has come but it was also lazy for me to take a single move. But finally i took my dad's car and went to one of the motor shop there. "HOT AND SPICY" that i can describe the shop, it was so hot the atmosphere there and so spicy with those various motorcycles. Erm...then we had a look on those motors, and what made me so interesting was the auto one with Modenas, Yamaha, Comel. Err...it was quite nice and finally I have chosen one... the Passion 125, auto of course ^^ hehehe...

Then...it surely made me so happy and so excited that I couldnt describe my happiness in words. So at night i went to join my friend's birthday party, and of course have a chat with friends^^. Ahh...that day my heart was so nice...and guess what...im getting more and more courages riding and learning a good motoring skill...^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com