wah...bad weather great day...

Saturday, June 24, 2006 at 10:05 PM
it's been a long time that i dint enjoy myself much even since im from NS. This time we had a movie with friends, and also took meals together and along making a simple farewell for my friend who will be going to outstation soon. And, we had great time there, but maybe I planned not so well, some of my friends even rushed to the mall during downpours. But we couldnt manage to meet them in time due to some finding parking difficulties. But quite interesting, we watched "stay alive" which the movie i felt that quite interesting because of the creative of the producer and also the visual effects. And i wonder if the game was released and anyone would give it a try??? hehe...if for me i really would If i got the enough courage to do that. And before that we had meals together and we did talk alot, then after a movie we had some acrade games in amusement centre. But since that it was quite late, my friend had to go back then later my family came to the mall and i had dinner with my family^^ and we came back just the right time at 8. So now, im feeling want to post a new blog now and maybe the next day also^^. Indeed a great day to me^^...

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com