bloggyphine.

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Lately i felt the need to blog, i don't know why, maybe I'm starting to know myself better that i shouldn't be that lazy and also being a time wiser, also being someone who doesn't procrastinate.

Few days left before reaching 1st & 2nd of April which is the date I'm afraid the most because it will be the days for my assignment submission period. Until now, i just completed almost 65% of my overall assignments. And now its already 28-03-09. And yet i still have some activity to join, hmm…

I try to sleep just enough, use the shortest time to do a thing in effective way. Not to waste any minute even seconds. Eat more, just the way to get some ‘leisure relaxation’ for me. ‘ Yam cha’ recently already be my favourite past time to share thoughts with friends, talk with friends in a relaxing state. What a leisure relaxation…

Yesterday while I was singing a song, suddenly i wish to quote something bear in my mind during my singing…

没有学问,啊。。。无脸见爹娘。

I think i quote from an old song that we used to sing during our childhood. Try to think im sure you knew what song that i meant. Anyway, that sentence became clearer in my mind, so i was stunned by a second, and think what is that sentence about. I think i have thought something…although it is just a simple sentence, but most of the time, we forgot the simplest things that we used to be…

Tonight is the night of 60 Earth Hour, at 830pm, lasts for an hour, for me, i will shut down my pc…and let the earth enjoy the peace for being ‘a lower electric energetic state’. Im not sure whether my university will join this campaign but I just do what i can do. Hope i will not forget that earth hour.

We are human, today we may be a good person, tomorrow we might be a bad man. Today we can be lazy, but will be a enthusiasm person in everything in the next day. What type are you depends on what you think of what you want to be. No one knows what you want to be, no one knows what are you the next day. You are the sign board, only the signboard assigned by you will drive you to the destination where you want to be.

You conclude yourself, i have no idea at all…^^ yet today is a great day to begin with^^

Currently listening to ガゼット - Without a Trace

mood: energetic, happy, glad, cheerful…^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com