iMusic

Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Recently i listen to mandarin songs more than jpop and jrock, i dont know what makes me listen to mandarin songs, but i think the main reason is i know how to read chinese word instead of hiragana. Also some of the reason that I have an intention to collect the old mandarin songs i like so much, so i listen to them quite often recently. Also, maybe my pc contains too much of eng songs, mandarin songs, jpop( no need to say la) so i want to listen all of them and starts to realize their lyrics existence in the songs. Although i listen to jpop much but mostly i have to find the translation for the lyrics. Maybe recently i use TTPlayer much so i able to find lyrics in an easy way ^^.

I realize some songs which are not so popular are meaningful for their lyrics. Many of the popular songs although nice melody but carry meaningless lyrics. This same as jpop and jrock, but not meant to all of the songs la XD. Nice songs, i keep, lame songs, very sorry la XP…

I wonder what would my life be without music. I tested myself before during my training for the National Service, that moment I very seldom contacted with music, so… i think it would be no harm for me. But then, i think that listen to music is a leisure relaxation for me, although i used my laptop and my lovely headset to listen songs only… Dive into the songs, and feel the songs, thats the point of being relax ^^

In this world, music dominates this 21st century especially when the music industries grows huge recently because of many many media that can play music everywhere you are and even where ever you are. So, have you wondered if you can listen all songs around the world, it would be a great success if you can do that. But i think, it is almost impossible… We probably cant listen all the songs we want to, but we can select the one we like and let them be part of our life, thats my point of view for enjoying the music. You like the music, and the fact is you like it, and no one can deny it. Just listen to the correct songs, and im sure it will make your life better and colorful^^

Hmm…craps here LOLz…~ anyway makes today better to get for the best for tomorrow ^^

Currently listening to : 新興宗教楽団NoGoD - あの日の空は極彩で

mood: relax, fresh mind, light mood, steady.

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com