Tired…really…x2

Friday, March 27, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Recently im really tired like hell, its not because of a bunch of books needed to study at once, but the lack of time managing my stuffs, such as arranging meeting for assignments, and also some time needed to do my homework. But mostly the most difficult part is meeting for completing a certain task.

I think it was the day before yesterday, i was totally exhausted and hmm…ive slept for 20 hours for that day, but not continuously la… and then the next day indeed energetic but my energy was used in compiling darn programming assignment. I hate that because i don't know much of it, and I have to spend lots of time to understand it and then apply it. It is not hard actually, just that it takes time for me to do that assignment. aih…~

2nd thing is - math quiz, which i don't really take much time to prepare it as I'm kinda lazy to have a kick-start with it although the quiz just takes only 2 chapters. But finally i kick-started already, but maybe im too late to get ready for the quiz as i just started doing the revision at the night before the quiz on the morning after that night. LOLz… so lastly, i ended up a chapter only, and…during the quiz, pathetically, i knew to answer half of the paper only, that is so called stupid la LOLz… (maybe i should see through the next chapter, perhaps i knew how to do it…) anyway, just a reminder for myself not to kick start a task in such 11th hour.

Now, it rains…for me, raining period at evening time gives you a relaxing moment for staying calm at home, then just thinking nothing but just listening to the sound of drops hit every objects on ground. But now its around 630pm, the atmosphere is totally cold, quiet, relaxing moment, but still im thinking of my assignments that haven't settled yet. I want to move on, but in slow pace, really… I was thinking the date of all assignment submission date is going to cut down day by day. And, i know i cant just leave a slow pace for myself. I try to strive hard for everything i grab in my hand. I wont let it be unless i want it to be. So now, im sitting in front of my pc at my room, listening to some songs. Although im kinda sleepy now, but i try to arrange my time using my kokonut. Just hope that tomorrow will be better ^^

So, strive hard for everything so not leave any regrets…~^^

Currently listening to ClearVeil – REBORN (new album) - Iro No Kaketa Sakura

mood: tired, steam, sleepy, miserable, confuse, afraid…

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com