Hmm...interesting day though, but need to be prudent, frugal and provident???

Saturday, September 1, 2007 at 11:33 PM
Ok, its a wonderful Saturday morning, i had a great kickstart of course and then I had my breakfast, then it was the time to go out again, for what leh? Hmmm... to redeem my T-shirts for the next day's marathon and of course to get myself a pair of nice running shoe. I have been wanted to buy myself a new shoe for running since the day I bought a rm12 shoe which also not bad but also not the best one accompanied my running mostly everytime. And I think it is the time I need to purchase a new pair of shoe and let the old one "retire" hehe...

So then I went to PM, after redeeming my shirts with my friends, then head to some shops to ask for some great shoes, shocking me, a pair of good running shoe at least cost you a purple-bluish-$$$. Hmm... but then those shoes were too expensive for me, but then when i got into a shop and a salesgirl intro me a pair of shoe, which was Nike, but kinda cheap la, cost around 100+ and .............. I bought it LOLz...when i got home, i looked at it and it looked great to me, but I have a thought that maybe it will be fake or original one, so I took a search on net, Hmmm....it was a fruitless search actually, you know why???? Because the design couldnt be found in the official website nor the shopping list. But maybe its 1/2 ori 1/2 fake LOLz....coz nike got no additional design on its product but mine one had. But its fine to me...as long as it was a great one.

SO, should I need to be prudent, frugal and provident??? I don know, I just think it was worth it for me, as it would last longer ( and i also hope it will)... ^^~

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com