WAO!!! great day man^^

Sunday, September 2, 2007 at 11:46 PM
Ok, it was the sunday early morning and I was concious around 515am, and ready for the ultimate run with my new shoe keke. Then after fetching my friend, we departed the destination around 630am, and stayed there like a nooby for an hour and then the race havent started yet swt...but to delayed the starting time.... but then "PANG (gun shots)" then the race started....

I was running smoothly and constantly...kinda great feeling though. Then, kept running, kept running. I tried to maintain my running speed and my breathing, and tried to run, run run, never stop....YEAP, i made it, along the whole journey i only stopped 4 times keke...it was not bad liao actually keke... and somemore, I wasnt exhausted but my leg muscles damn pain maybe due to some extreme exercise few days ago T.T but nvm d...its ok d ler...and I managed to complete the course around 22-30 minutes ler...keke, neeed to try hard next time keke...

That's all, my passion to run, to test my determination, to test my endurance from becoming an easier-getting-loser person, and also to test my will power to conquer something.

So, run is for health but NOT run away from problems because it was only for noob only, and also, do not procrastinate to do something...it will destroy you...and you...and you........only...keke.... Good day then~

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com