Im losing myself...

Monday, September 10, 2007 at 11:51 AM
Probably you will find that what im saying now kinda weird, but i just don't know have the idea to guide me to write about myself- perhaps a bit specify- my feelings... LOLz, perhaps i just can laugh out loudly for now, but not later... Hmm...where should I start my story??? I think i don have the need to be a story teller, just felt that lately im losing myself...

Be specify, you can see im smiling, laughing, enjoying... but when im alone, im kinda upset. I know the reason, but just kept it secretly... And im losing a routine activity lately, and it makes me kinda hectic, and sometimes... i cant concentrate though...

Probably an odd feeling though...

...what i do, what i say and what i think the name of my every actions in front of the noun I should add a substituent named 'mis'...

HHmm...sometimes I just dont understand myself, i keen to be a procrastinate person since this year. I cant manage to complete even a single task given, say truthfully... its kinda pathetic, im tryin to curb my silly procrastinate thingys, but I just redundant to do it... AHHH...help me...

This kind of life really is not the real me, help me... im drowning...

Erm...just thinking of something actually... nothing special though...at least felt relief for now...

*currently listening to Jacky Cheung- 心如刀割

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com