Experiencing another life

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 9:58 PM
It's been days, staying here at Sabah, my second home
Most of my friends went back to their hometown, some just stayed for their own academic purpose
Alone at room, but not in the house;
Somehow it is very calm here, the surroundings is extremely quiet.
Even ticking clock can be heard during bed time.
It is quiet, serenity, seems everyone had asleep such in early hours.
Not in night time, but the whole time...

"What can I do" I say almost everyday morning when I woke up.
"Nah...perhaps I can read some books" a second thought of myself, and
spent some time, it happened, I finished reading a book.
"Superb, meaningful" first thought appeared after going through till the final page of the book and close the cover.

"What to eat huh" A tense thoughts almost pop up figuring for my lunch and dinner
Somehow, laziness beneath me keeps me take the less time cooking the easiest dishes.
As long it fills my stomach.

"Where to do my internships" this thought frequent appear in my mind when I sit in front of pc doing nothing
"Hmm...Sabah, Penang would be ok..." thoughts after thoughts, but my butt still heavy to move myself to search for those companies throughout the area I desired to be.

"Raining...again...ahhh...again" I said when hearing the downpour hitting the house zinc-ceiling, watching out through the window, gloomy sky covers the shiny days. Again... it rains, and sometimes just disappointed and rather spend my time at home.

Although days by days, not much stuffs can be done here, limited nice and cheap foods, entertainments, friends, but just trying to fully utilized the free time, im sure it will be a good experience.

3 comments

  1. Ken Says:

    U sound so pitiful ler...
    Paiseh la, my time is occupied by my lab. >.<

    Find u and Stela yumcha when I have time. =D

  2. =Jesyca= Says:

    Peaceful life I suppose...
    Is there any part time vacancy offered to ease your leisure time?

    Anyway, take it as resting and holiday period for you, more and more challenges are coming towards ahead.. =)

  3. Akira 思胜 Says:

    Take a breathe, think about what are you going to do next, and take action about it! :)

    Life is short, and it wont wait for us! :)

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com