A long awaited movie.

Saturday, August 14, 2010 at 1:23 PM
I came across "It" when I was in young age
"It" left me the implicitness of what would be the story about
"It" kept reminding me about the movie poster
"It" indeed gave me a deep impression
"It" kept slipping from my mind & pop up again and again
I was searching "It" during the age of time
Finally I met "It" and "It" was...

"The Silence Of Lambs"
 The whole movie was nice if I were taken the first watch in 90's. I like Anthony Hopkins whom played Dr. Lecter, a sick psychiatrist also a cannibal who eats the intestine of his prey. Anyway, Im not bother about the profile he had, but in the movie I think he acted so well and was so attracted to his character. The interesting part is the way he pursued his escapes in a very slow pace from the hell-liked asylum (not because he can disguise to be victim but in a psychological way with the "help" from Jodie). Tending to control and manipulate Jodie's past and eventually traded the freedom for himself. Dr. Lecter was a calm, steady, sophisticated mastermind of the puzzle from his targeted prey, and a powerful analyser whom considers all posibilities of every humans behavior. This isnt a violence or blood sick movie, but just another way on how the lamb sneaks out from the farm without's the notice from the ranch.

1 Responses to A long awaited movie.

  1. Akira 思胜 Says:

    I love this movie too! It is an epic I would say! :)

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com