Upside dOWN

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 5:55 AM
Its 555am now, its the time when people wake up and time for me to go bed. Im not purposely to stay awake whole night for entertainment but for assignment. It is a busy week for me. I have 3 assignments on progress which needs to pass up on Thursday and Friday. By the way, Ive been rushing for the PT stuffs till I dont have time to slow down my pace. Maybe its my fault, my failure in time managing. So, i just can stay up whole night and make wise of the time to "catalyze" my task. Nothing to be proud of...

Ive been forgetful lately, and I keep moving forward and most of the time I lost concentration. Something just very simple but i took it too seriously and too anxiously regarding every task I get. Hope that everything will go well, hopefully no mistakes caused by me, and also I need to catch up my study.

Nothing to say actually, just have the thoughts would be posted up here. Just saw the beautiful cresent moon in the early morning through window, by slow pace, the dark sky lighten up with violet-soft red color gradient color morning. Heard the birds keep tweeting around, cold fresh air surround me, and its time for me to bed.


Goodnight ^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com