I mean it...

Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 7:27 PM
After 3 days of non stop working, finally today I managed to finished most of my tasks and can rest for enough today. Working hard on those 3 days really cause me exhausted enough, and I really gave my best to it and hope all the things we've done will be paid off. Nothing should be mentioned more on what tasks im handling now, surely is PT thingys. Besides that, I needed to spend time to complete my course's assignments. Its like a person handling 2 stuffs, one was the booklet thingys and another was the lab report. Although I have 2 partners worked well with the booklet whom were Pei Chyn and Mun Hui (I salute them~!) with my insanity spent almost of the time doing the booklet. We did the task from the dusk till the dawn. Waking up in tension mood, just recalled that "time to go, if not, things wont get done..." Probably it was the hardest time for us, but now completing it we felt more relief than ever... deeply, really thanks to them, without them...i think im still take it as a burden as well...

Just watched "Okuribito", a Japanese movie which describe about someone's "departure". Also a movie that i wanted to watch since many of my friends recommended it. And now I just have the mood to watch it. So far, Im just amazed by the movie with less conversation but the body language really made this movie alive. You could feel it, I remembered the most emotional scene was the son seeing his mother being sent away in the "casket burning" room. Maybe its just a movie, some are fake...but i think this is the fact that you will feel when it really happened to you. Maybe even regret also useless by that time...

I fond to watch only Jdorama, its not because i have a huge interest for the Japanese Culture nor Idols. But their movie or even drama series really make something astonish out of the ordinary one especially the story, the value of life, the wisdom of life, the bond between people. Most of the time, we tend to forget the most important things in our life, also forget what we really want from the beginning. I think we keep heading forward, keep thrust to the front and just see how far we need to achieve our destination, but we always forget that how far we have gone, and did we took the wrong road. It will be further and further from what we are in the beginning. Sometimes, just stop your pace, and see whats around you, and decide to keep forward or even backward....

It rained from the evening till now and still the rain havent stopped yet. A quiet surroundings as it is the start of the Raya holidays. Less conversation can be heard from my room, less people to talk with now... Most of my tasks were completed, and i think it is the time to start my revision since i was away from class for quite a time now. Have to kickstart or else, i think its hard to achieve what i wanted to achieve at first...

Before i ended here, i would like to emphasize that we need friends when we alone, friends help us but just don't forget to repay their goods when they ask for...

Good day then~^^

Currently listening to Okuribito's OST

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com