A great day indeed keke ^^#

Saturday, August 18, 2007 at 11:57 PM
Why i said today was a great day??? It was because today i got to wake up early in the morning and go to youth park and started my run. Again, it was a 7km marathon, and I had boosted myself actually the day before, as little warm up hopefully could differ a better performance for today.

So the sun rose, then I started my own way to run my track. In the beginning it was a smooth and constant speed running, but in the mid way, my stamina dropped, LOLz...i don know why but i think i wasn't fit enough for a whole non-stop marathon run. But luckily i managed to complete the circuit and it wasn't 7km though but just 5 or more... So i completed in around 20 min time. I wasn't bad and wasn't the best after all since many people completed the race earlier than me T.T But not bad la for a rookie like me who seldom uses legs nowadays for "traveling".

So, after that i went to school with a friend of mine. Actually is she, she used to be my net friend, then went to school to see the school which was organizing the 90th Anniversary of Foundation. So we went there and saw those exhibition thingys. It was kinda fun since I seldom been to see these exhibition thingys, it was a resourceful "trip" indeed. Too bad couldn't get my friend home, but at least we managed to catch a coach then let her on the coach while i was the 2-wheel-vehicle on my way home. By the time i got home, now i realize what is so called -"steam" and sleepy. Just couldn't stand it and it seemed like I was in a wave, propagates in the air and feeling like being push from my back. So what should i do?? - bed la of coz ^^

So....at evening till night nothing interesting happened actually, just a rest then rest then study...routine life cycled on.

* A stupid man like me who gets up to blog while on my way to Holland*

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com