Haihz...a great day sad moment...

Saturday, March 4, 2006 at 12:44 AM
Today was a fun day indeed, i joined my friends to school for some edu fair there and bought a new stuff and also went for a movie, Heirloom. A nice movie, so we were in love drive hehe. Then while i reached home, I realized that I wanted to drive car then, I didnt know why I got this feeling but I had the desire to drive the manual one. So just now i drove my manual car and so I just drove it, who knows i didnt practice manual car for quite a time, so i couldnt get used to it even though it is as simple as drinking water and besides that I'm already a passed driver for half a year already. Perhaps I'm really rarely drive manual car, so in a sudden i really couldnt get used to it really. So, while i was taking that car, many things happened and I also realized that many things that I must learned and also my dad taught me a lot, thanks dad^^. Honestly, I was quite upset while i was "lectured" by my dad for not following the correct way to accelerate the car but nevermind for now. So, I learnt many things just now and remember, "if you're not used to something that we rarely do/know, we'd better think first and take some time to get used to it before you test them" This is what I'm going to say now, so it is quite weird that why I'm saying that but honestly, making quick decision with a great deal with the correct situation and also yourself, maybe you will get a "doomsDay" for your own self only. So this is what im going to say now...Erm...ah...more relief now ^o^ but tomorrow must learn how to operate manual car with advanced skill hehe.^^ so tomorrow will be a busy day again. So good day^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com