Arh...what a relief

Tuesday, March 7, 2006 at 12:48 AM
Erm..."dvd writter" this word appears in my mind many times already and it causing me the headache to save my songs,anime,PVs,documents in my pc and it is getting less hardisk space. So one day, I've really made up my mind to build a new Dvd writter to my pc since that I got $$ now lolz...and with my friend's help so I could get a writer now. So i backup everything now, especially my lovely songs^^ and my other documents. And I also reformat my pc, so now my pc is not as slow as the previous one. Now i think im still having lack of hardisk space, but i think it will be easier with extra disk space to save your files in your pc. Erm...nothing to say much...just feel free to blog it only.^^ Good night...

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com