Nature speaks the way they are

Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Collected bunch of pictures from my friends regarding the trip we joint, feeling want to post it around but unable to search for a suitable time. Finally able to spare some time today and made some photo editing only. Credits and my appreciation to Ken Hong and NamoLiang@facebook for sharing the raw pictures. I've just corrected some lightning effects and color balance only. Enjoy^^


Trip to Mantanani Island, "the Jetty, sole light with the sea."
Trip to Mantanani Island, "Heaven and the sea".

Trip to Mantanani Island, "Crest of the dusk".


Trip to Mantanani Island, "Myself with the horizon".

A nice scene captured by NamoLiang@fb.

2 comments

  1. =Jesyca= Says:

    Whoo...nice tone!
    By the way, Namo Liang got the raw file? He went to the trip with you guys??

  2. Anonymous Says:

    nope...I have the raw file with me^^ u wanna? text me if you want^^

    Namo didnt join us le...those pics from Ken le...^^

    -Guan

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com